We are strongly committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and have taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the customer information and its transmission through its world wide web and we shall not be held liable for disclosure of the confidential information when in accordance with our privacy commitment or in terms of the agreements, if any, with the customers.
We are governed by the provisions of applicable law in India including the Information Technology Act 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data.
THIS POLICY DESCRIBES OUR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR COLLECTION, USE, STORAGE, PROCESSING, DISCLOSURE AND PROTECTION OF ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BUSINESS OR PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU AS A USER (hereinafter referred to as “YOU” “YOUR” or “USER”) WHILE USING THE WEBSITE. USER SHALL MEAN ANY PERSON/ PERSONS, WHO VISITS, USES, DEALS WITH AND/ OR TRANSACTS THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND INCLUDES A BROWSER.
THIS POLICY CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU, AS THE USER OF THE WEBSITE, AND ACRU, AS THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. YOU MUST BE A NATURAL PERSON, CITIZEN OF INDIA, WHO IS AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.
BY VISITING/ ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND VOLUNTARILY PROVIDING US WITH INFORMATION (PERSONAL AND/ OR NON- PERSONAL), YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR USE OF IT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY. THIS POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES/ APPLICATIONS THAT ARE CONNECTED VIA LINKS TO THE WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER TO USE/ ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
Personal Data we may collect from you are as under:
- Personal details (e.g. name, contact details including, residential address, date of birth, documents such as identity card / passport details / Aadhaar details / PAN / Voter ID / driving license, and / or education details) provided by you to us to avail various services from us.
- Your details including transaction history, balances and payment details, for effecting transfer of monies through various payment channels facilitated by us.
- Financial details (e.g. income, expenses, and / or credit history) needed as part of request for some of our products / services;
- Images of documents / photos required to avail any of our products / services.
- Voice recordings of our conversations with our customer care agent with you to address your queries / grievances;
- Employment details (e.g. occupation, positions held, employment history, salary and / or benefits) as part of our record retention for credit / various product evaluations or as required under applicable law including Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005
- Specimen signature(s) or consent for processing of your instructions received by us through our various payment and delivery channels;
- Opinions provided by you to us by way of feedback or responses to surveys;
- Information obtained from your mobile device by way of using our app like device location, communication information including contacts and call logs, device information (including storage, model and mobile network), transactional and promotional SMS / App notifications.
You hereby agree that, we may fetch or update your personal details from government agencies or regulated authorities like KYC Registration Agency’s, Central Registry of Securitisation & Asset Reconstruction and Security Interest, Asset Management Company’s, Registrar and Transfer Agency’s, etc.
Storage of Personal Data
We store and process your Personal Data only in India. Our Infrastructure will be located in data centers in India and systems also maintain backup and disaster recovery systems in India
Usage of Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in our business operations for providing our or our partners’ products services and to perform, among other actions, the following:
- To facilitate the transactions or report on these transactions;
- To undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our services and their security and service quality;
- To check and process your requests submitted to us for products / services and / or instructions or requests received from you in respect of these products / services;
- To share with you, updates on changes to the products / services and their terms and conditions;
- To take up or investigate any complaints / claims / disputes;
- To respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you;
- To verify your identity for us to provide products / services to you;
- To carry credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as lawfully required by us;
- To monitor and review services from time to time;
- To undertake financial / regulatory / management reporting, and create and maintain various risk management models;
- For conducting audits and for record keeping purposes;
- For selective offers and promotions.
We also use your Personal Data to fulfill the requirements of applicable laws / regulations and / or court orders / regulatory directives received by us.
Sharing of your Personal Data
Any Personal Data that we have access to shall never be shared without your consent.
We shall obtain your explicit/express consent in writing (and includes electronic consent) before collecting personal information for providing Services. Personal information for purposes of this Policy includes information that identifies you, such as your name, date of birth, bank account details or credit card or debit card, phone number, fax number or email address etc., and include gender, marital status, city of residence. All Personal information so provided will be on an ‘as on’ basis and Company shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the personal information supplied by you.
Services shall include all provisions of services and facilities and connected activities which are provided in connection with offering of products and services as a customer of the Company.
We may use and share personal information with third parties for providing services and any service – related activities such as direct marketing and selling of commercial products and services. In this regard, it may be necessary to disclose customer information to one or more agents and contractors of the Company and their sub-contractors, but such agents, contractors, and sub-contractors will be required to agree to use the information obtained from the Company only for the specified purposes.
We may also share personal information with government agencies mandated under the law to obtain personal information including sensitive personal data or information for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences.
When you make any investments or any financial transactions through our platform, you may also become a customer of our third-party partners. Your personal and investment information is available to AMCs / RTAs and may be their service providers. We will not have any control on the way this information is used by them.
Please note that a “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. No Personal Data will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided Personal Data, cookies may be tied to such information.
Links to other websites
Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures
We take various steps and measures to protect the security of your Personal Data from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use latest secure server layers encryption and access control on our systems. Our safety and security processes are audited by a third-party cyber security audit agency from time to time.
We have provided multiple levels of security to safeguard your app by Login / Logout option and AppLock feature that can be enabled by you. We also ensure the device binding so that the same login cannot be used on different device without any additional authentication / OTP. Please do not share your account login, password and OTP details with anybody.
Notice of Change
Email- Opt out
If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, please e-mail your request at: “unsubscribe at acru dot in”. Please note that it may take about 10 days to process your request.
You may contact us on any aspect of this policy or for any discrepancies / grievances with respect to your Personal Data, by writing to our Grievance Officer/Nodal Officer at:
The Grievance Officer/Nodal Officer
Email: grievance at acru dot in